The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
- Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
- Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily
- North Dakota reaches deal to keep dinosaur mummy
- N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
- Stone tools show ancient settlement high in Andes
- 3rd spacewalk in 3 weeks at space station
- Ancient Greek well yields rare wooden statue
- Ebola: Why virus kills some, other people survive
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper charged with assault
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence Wednesday night has been charged with felonies for assaulting two police dogs and making threats, the Secret Service said Thursday.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
For teen with passport, Syria trip can be seamless
PARIS (AP) — The teenage sisters told their father they were staying home sick from their suburban Denver school. Instead, they took $2,000 and their passports and headed off for Syria with a 16-year-old friend. They made it as far as Germany before border guards detained them for questioning.
Ukraine pins hopes on a new-look parliament
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's parliament is something halfway between a wrestling pit and a shady backroom for hatching deals. Optimists believe Sunday's elections will change all that.