The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Google exec sets records with leap from near-space
- Lava creeps toward road on Hawaii's Big Island
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- China launches experimental moon orbiter
- Cloning whistleblower: Little changed in S. Korea
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
- Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
- Shipping company pleads guilty in molasses spill
- Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily
- North Dakota reaches deal to keep dinosaur mummy
Most Popular News
Suspect in killing of deputies was twice deported
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.
Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran hanged a woman on Saturday who was convicted of murdering a man she alleged was trying to rape her, drawing swift international condemnation for a prosecution several countries described as flawed.
Hudson's long-awaited Series debut ends in loss
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — After the long wait to finally get to the World Series, it was the first pitch of the game that helped put Tim Hudson in a hole San Francisco could never overcome.
Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — An expert on Rohingya Muslims says a growing sense of desperation is fueling a mass exodus from western Myanmar, with at least 8,000 members of the long-persecuted minority fleeing by boat in less than two weeks.