The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Studies fault warming in much of 2013 wild weather
- News Guide: Ash and gases halt search on volcano
- Wildlife populations plummet for 3,000 species
- Study: Recessions can postpone motherhood forever
- USC memory scientist Richard Thompson dies at 84
- European Space Agency sets date for comet landing
- New tremors raise concern at Japan's Mount Ontake
- US-Russian crew docks with space station
- 5 more bodies found at Japan volcano; toll now 36
- Study examines cancer risk from 1st atom-bomb test
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Car crash damages Poland's famous Solidarity wall
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Polish police say a car crash has knocked down a historic wall that unemployed electrician Lech Walesa jumped over in 1980 to lead a Gdansk shipyard strike that grew into the country's massive Solidarity freedom movement.
Police: Body of Arkansas real estate agent found
SCOTT, Ark. (AP) — Police discovered the body of a missing Arkansas real estate agent in a shallow grave at a concrete company early Tuesday, and a man has been jailed on suspicion of kidnapping and killing her, authorities said.