The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Study: Combining vaccines boosts polio immunity
- GPS devices find huge water loss in western US
- Neanderthals and humans had 'ample time' to mix
- Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
- Tourists evacuated amid Iceland volcano concerns
- Livestrong $50M gift biggest since Armstrong exit
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Spacewalking astronauts release baby satellite
- Less shake from artificial quakes, fed study says
- Disabilities in kids rise; not physical problems
Most Popular News
Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
WASHINGTON (AP) — America's top-ranked military officer says the surging Islamic State group has an "apocalyptic, end-of-days strategic vision" in the Middle East and cannot be defeated unless the United States and a coalition of partners confront it head-on in Syria.
Days Obama, predecessors spent on vacation
President Barack Obama as of Friday has spent all or part of 138 days on vacation, less time away from the White House than his predecessors. Here's a look at how they compare. The totals exclude trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland mountains.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.