The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
- Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
- Air testing at nuclear dump shows no contamination
- Residents frustrated at lack of nuke dump details
- Gene identified for butterfly wing marking mimicry
- NASA plots daring flight to Jupiter's watery moon
- Giant virus revived after more than 30,000 years
- Funding for US-German airborne observatory cut
- Asteroid passing Earth will be closer than moon
- 'How We Die' author Nuland dies in Conn. at age 83
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
WASHINGTON (AP) — With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down.
Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
EUREKA, Calif. (AP) — A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck late Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.
State oversight may tame California pot shops
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.