The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Unusual number of Arctic snowy owls seen in US
- Jamaica scientist launches medical marijuana firm
- Federal study warns of sudden climate change woes
- Rocket with secret payload launches off California
- In your face, selfie! 'Science' also tops for 2013
- Hubble Telescope best shot at learning comet fate
- Satellite launched aboard private SpaceX rocket
- China launches first moon rover, the 'Jade Rabbit'
- Strong earthquake hits Indonesia; no casualties
- Indian craft leaves Earth's orbit on way to Mars
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — People shopping for insurance on the federal marketplace may be informed they're eligible for Medicaid and that their information is being sent to state officials to sign them up. However, states say they aren't able to enroll them because they're receiving incomplete data fro the Obama administration.