The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- Kiribati leader visits Arctic on climate mission
- NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
- Experts: Science class can dazzle with less danger
- Scientists monitoring Hawaii lava undertake risks
- NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
- NASA picks Boeing and SpaceX to ferry astronauts
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Security breached: Intruder gets into White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service is coming under renewed scrutiny after a man scaled the White House fence and made it all the way through the front door before he was apprehended.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Negotiators in Ukrainian peace talks agreed early Saturday to create a buffer zone between government troops and pro-Russian militants by halting their advances, pulling back heavy weapons and withdrawing foreign fighters in order to ensure a stable truce in eastern Ukraine.