The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Space station rarity: 2 women on long-term crew
- Report: Grouse needs 3-mile buffer from drilling
- NOAA: Globe sets 5th hottest-month record of 2014
- Where's the snow? Not in Alaska's largest city
- UN climate fund falls short of $10 billion target
- Des Moines struggling with nitrates in water
- Surrogate sushi: Japan biotech for bluefin tuna
- Crew finds 150-ton boulder likely left by glacier
- 2 endangered elephants found dead in Indonesia
- Researcher who found cause of Lyme disease dies
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Agency: Schools helped Lanza's mom 'appease' him
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Adam Lanza's parents and educators contributed to his social isolation in the years before he carried out the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by accommodating — and not confronting — his difficulties engaging with the world, according to a state report issued Frida.
Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — It was a highway robbery but the bandits got more than they bargained for when they stopped a taxi in Guinea and made off with blood samples that are believed to be infected with the deadly Ebola virus.