The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Tripping seniors on purpose to stop future falls
- UN panel: Global warming human-caused, dangerous
- 5 things to know about earthquake faults
- OK, so we have germs. But they're our unique germs
- Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved
- Museum to display 6,500-year-old human skeleton
- Last Call: Pluto-bound craft crosses Neptune orbit
- Japan lab unable to replicate stem cell results
- Feds say balance struck in California logging plan
- Quake is major test for hard-luck California city
Most Popular News
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
In Texas, big school finance questions remain
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Pumping an extra $3.4 billion into Texas public schools didn't convince a judge that the state is adequately funding classrooms. But how much more money it will take — and how those funds should be divvied up — isn't likely to get sorted anytime soon.
Pro-Russia separatists in control of coastal town
NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Pro-Russia separatists, relaxed and well-equipped, held firm control on Friday of the strategic coastal town of Novoazovsk, a day after Ukraine claimed tanks and armored vehicles had invaded from Russia.
Arson attack interrupts Berlin public transport
BERLIN (AP) — Police say a leftist group is claiming responsibility for an arson attack on Berlin's subway system that is causing delays for thousands of commuters.