The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Japan lab unable to replicate stem cell results
- UN panel: Global warming human-caused, dangerous
- Last Call: Pluto-bound craft crosses Neptune orbit
- Minister: 2 people have died of Ebola in Congo
- Quake is major test for hard-luck California city
- Group files petition to idle coastal nuke plant
- Hearings planned after call for nuke-plant closure
- Hawaii volcano lava flow could threaten homes
- Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb
- Ancient shipwreck off Malta leaves 700 BC cargo
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Government investigators found no proof that delays in care caused veterans to die at a Phoenix VA hospital, but they found widespread problems that the Veterans Affairs Department is promising to fix.
Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
With no Miley Cyrus twerking, VMA ratings down
NEW YORK (AP) — Without Miley Cyrus' twerking to get tongues wagging, ratings for MTV's annual Video Music Awards took a tumble.