The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Wyoming cave with fossil secrets to be excavated
- Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
- Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
- Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
- NASA names building for moonwalker Neil Armstrong
- At 101, weather observer gets a place in the sun
- World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
- US wildlife officials propose limiting snake trade
- Shark sightings off Cape Cod a boon for tourism
- Northwest wildlife refuges to phase out pesticide
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
France: Air Algerie flight vanishes over N Mali
ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — An Air Algerie flight carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso to Algeria's capital disappeared from radar early Thursday over northern Mali after heavy rains were reported, according to the plane's owner and government officials in France and Burkina Faso.
Young MH17 victim has eerie premonition of crash
In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA doesn't have enough money to get its new, $12 billion rocket system off the ground by the end of 2017 as planned, federal auditors say.