The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Cloning whistleblower: Little changed in S. Korea
- China launches experimental moon orbiter
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
- Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
- Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily
- North Dakota reaches deal to keep dinosaur mummy
- N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
- Stone tools show ancient settlement high in Andes
- 3rd spacewalk in 3 weeks at space station
Most Popular News
Coalition airstrikes in Syria killed over 500
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Syria have killed more than 500 people since they began last month, mainly Islamic militants, activists said Thursday, as fighting flared yet again in the northern Syrian border town of Kobani.
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
2 arrested after explosives found in Denmark
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Danish officials say they have arrested two men in possession of one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of explosive material but it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related.