The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- China, US, India push world carbon emissions up
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- NASA's Maven explorer arrives at Mars after year
- Pomp, little action expected at UN climate summit
- Kiribati leader visits Arctic on climate mission
- NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
- Experts: Science class can dazzle with less danger
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.