The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- China, US, India push world carbon emissions up
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- Pomp, little action expected at UN climate summit
- Kiribati leader visits Arctic on climate mission
- NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
- Experts: Science class can dazzle with less danger
- Hawaii lava flow approaching homes slows down
Most Popular News
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Pomp, little action expected at UN climate summit
WASHINGTON (AP) — New York City will be full of planet-saving pomp this coming week, but short on action to rescue the world.
SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
CAPE CANAVERAL (AP) — A SpaceX cargo ship rocketed toward the International Space Station on Sunday, carrying the first 3-D printer for astronauts in orbit.