The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Crew docks at International Space Station
- New Mexico spaceport sets sights on new customers
- Space station rarity: 2 women on long-term crew
- Report: Grouse needs 3-mile buffer from drilling
- Search continues at ancient Greek burial mound
- NOAA: Globe sets 5th hottest-month record of 2014
- Des Moines struggling with nitrates in water
- Surrogate sushi: Japan biotech for bluefin tuna
- UN climate fund falls short of $10 billion target
- Where's the snow? Not in Alaska's largest city
Most Popular News
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
'Today' looks to rebound from tough week
NEW YORK (AP) — It's rarely a good sign when morning television hosts are painfully bantering about whether they are keeping their jobs.
Obama meets with American winners of Nobel Prizes
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some smart minds came together in the Oval Office.