The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
- Solar flare knocks out some radio temporarily
- North Dakota reaches deal to keep dinosaur mummy
- Ebola: Why virus kills some, other people survive
- N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
- 3rd spacewalk in 3 weeks at space station
- Ancient Greek well yields rare wooden statue
- 'Cadaver dog' work more accepted by cops, courts
- Jerusalem stone may answer Jewish revolt questions
- Newborn Puget Sound killer whale presumed dead
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — North Americans, get set for the fourth and final eclipse of the year.
Early Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction
NEW YORK (AP) — A vintage Apple computer that was one of only 50 made in Steve Jobs' garage in 1976 sold for $905,000 at auction on Wednesday, far exceeding pre-sale estimates and outdoing a previous high price of more than $671,000 paid in Germany last year.