The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
- Scientists monitoring Hawaii lava undertake risks
- NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
- Scientists' colossal squid exam a kraken good show
- NASA picks Boeing and SpaceX to ferry astronauts
- Hurricane Edouard right environment for drone test
- Amazon founder's firm to build new rocket engines
Most Popular News
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.
UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
CAMP ZIOUANI, Golan Heights (AP) — For four decades, a multinational United Nations mission has quietly monitored the sleepy Golan Heights — providing a symbol of stability between bitter enemies as it enforced a truce between Israel and Syria.
50-year Opry member George Hamilton IV dies
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Grand Ole Opry Member George Hamilton IV, who was one of country music's first international ambassadors, has died. He was 77.