The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Power of Moore tornado dwarfs Hiroshima bomb
- More tornadoes from global warming? Nobody knows
- Study: Most shipwrecks a minor US pollution threat
- Curiosity rover drills into second Martian rock
- Tunisia announces 3 cases of coronavirus, 1 death
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Alaska volcano's ash prompts flight cancellations
- Honeybees trained in Croatia to find land mines
- Slow pokes: Acupuncture helps hypothermic turtles
- Mice return from a month in space
Most Popular News
51 killed in Okla. tornado; toll expected to rise
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office says the official death toll in the aftermath of a massive tornado that slammed the Oklahoma City area remains at 51 but is expected to rise.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.
Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A 15-year-old central Iowa girl who was abducted after getting off her school bus was still missing Tuesday, and authorities said a massive search was underway. Meanwhile, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the man who is suspected of taking her and another gir committed suicide.