The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Experts urge feds to measure, pursue our happiness
- Nobel winner: scientists get it wrong most of time
- Unusual number of Arctic snowy owls seen in US
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
- Rocket with secret payload launches off California
- Jamaica scientist launches medical marijuana firm
- Federal study warns of sudden climate change woes
- In your face, selfie! 'Science' also tops for 2013
- Hubble Telescope best shot at learning comet fate
- Satellite launched aboard private SpaceX rocket
Most Popular News
New Mexico officer in van shooting is fired
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during a chaotic October traffic stop has been fired.
Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
SUNBURY, Pa. (AP) — A couple married for just three weeks lured a man to his death with a Craigslist ad because they wanted to kill someone together, police said.
Suffering from Alzheimer's, Ga. man fatally shot
CHICKAMAUGA, Ga. (AP) — The last walk that Ronald Westbrook took began as early as 1 a.m. when he slipped unnoticed from his North Georgia home with his two dogs.
Biden visits DMZ as NKorea releases US tourist
OBSERVATION POST OUELLETTE, South Korea (AP) — U.S. Vice President Joe Biden stepped foot into the no-man's land between North and South Korea on Saturday, peering out at the furtive nation hours after it released an American tourist the regime had detained for more than a month.