The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama again faces Congress question on Syria
- Sources: US considering new relief mission in Iraq
- Obama crafts legal rationale for immigration steps
- Louisiana Gov. Jindal sues feds over Common Core
- US checking report of 2nd American killed in Syria
- US economy forecast to grow by 1.5 percent in 2014
- Blackwater defense: Iraqi police removed evidence
- US to consider spousal abuse in immigration claims
- Perry says GOP Congress is key to solving problems
- Crist makes Florida comeback bid as 4 states vote
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
Police: 911 botches call about child locked in car
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A 911 dispatcher is in trouble over his response to a mother who called for help after her 10-month-old son accidentally locked himself in her car, police said.
Germany plans to tighten EU migration rules
BERLIN (AP) — The German government proposed measures Wednesday to tighten migration regulations for citizens from elsewhere in the European Union amid accusations of welfare abuse by poor immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania.