The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- Obama's eulogy for Mandela echoes his own agenda
- Filibusters weakened, Senate Dems move Obama picks
- Bipartisan fix advancing for Medicare doctors' pay
- CIA papers show Panetta spoke on bin Laden raid
- Kerry, Congress spar over Iran nuclear deal
- Final uranium fuel from Russia arrives in US
- Senate OKs Obama pick Watt for housing regulator
- Stockman faces long odds against incumbent Cornyn
Most Popular News
Video captures speeding driver before Ohio crash
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Dash camera video recorded by two Ohio troopers and released Tuesday shows a car racing past at high speed, followed by the aftermath of a fiery two-car crash that killed a Toledo couple on Thanksgiving.
Notebook: Obamas, Bushes in close quarters
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — A joint wave from the Air Force One, a shared dinner, and a long flight home. President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush shared quality time Tuesday as they returned from Nelson Mandela's memorial service in South Africa.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
Suit: Marine's body sent home to Pa. without heart
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The parents of a Marine sergeant who died while stationed in Greece say that they discovered weeks after his funeral that his body had been sent home without a heart — and that the Department of Defense later gave them somebody else's heart in its place.