The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US Sen. Mark Kirk has gallbladder removed
- Health care debate has trust, politics themes, too
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in US reaches affluence
- Undetectable guns: Congress ready to renew the ban
- A glance at the 'new rich,' a rising US group
- Hagel warns Pakistan leaders over border protests
- Obama heads to South Africa for Mandela memorial
- Senate Dems push Obama nominees, GOP bides time
- Dempsey presses Congress to act on defense bill
- Judges question need for Gitmo genital searches
Most Popular News
Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.
Seizure of nuns stokes Syrian Christian fears
DAMASCUS (AP) — Syrian Christians offered prayers Sunday for a group of more than a dozen nuns and orphanage workers held by rebels for nearly a week, fueling fears in the minority community that they are being targeted by extremists among the fighters seeking to oust President Bashar Assad.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.