The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan's prime minister
- Senate Dems push Obama nominees, GOP bides time
- Analysis: Crises in Asia let Biden show US resolve
- Obama: Chances for final Iran deal 50-50 or worse
- Economic bright spots not a sure boost for Obama
- Analysis: Dog of year in Congress whimpers to end
- AP Exclusive: Rough ride for US-Russia copter deal
- New consumer tips for Obama's fixer-upper website
- A glance at why the US is buying Russian copters
- Obama taps former top aide to work on health law
Most Popular News
Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
Seizure of nuns stokes Syrian Christian fears
DAMASCUS (AP) — Syrian Christians offered prayers Sunday for a group of more than a dozen nuns and orphanage workers held by rebels for nearly a week, fueling fears in the minority community that they are being targeted by extremists among the fighters seeking to oust President Bashar Assad.
North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea announced Monday that it has purged leader Kim Jong Un's uncle, considered the country's second most powerful official, accusing him of corruption, drug use, gambling, womanizing and generally leading a "dissolute and depraved life."
UN: Afghanistan slow to enforce law on women
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The United Nations complained Sunday that Afghan authorities have been slow in enforcing a law protecting women against forced marriages, domestic violence and rape.