The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama to announce US sanctions on Russia
- Senate confirms McDonald as VA secretary
- Highway, bridge money at risk: Senate to vote
- Senate bill would end NSA phone records collection
- Poll: Immigration concerns rise with tide of kids
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treaty
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment of choice
- Govt fails to vet chemical plants with terror risk
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- APNewsBreak: Defense to oversee plagiarism probe
Most Popular News
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Report: More acidic seawater poses risks in Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The release of carbon dioxide into the air from power plant smokestacks to the tailpipe on your car could pose a risk to red king crab and other lucrative fisheries in Alaska, a new report says.
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.