The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- White House intruder identified as Army veteran
- Who wins Senate control? Nov. 4 might not decide
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Feds censure local police, yet give lethal weapons
- US general: Arab nations need to help in Iraq
- UN ambassador: Others ready to fight Islamic State
- China, US, India push world carbon emissions up
- US applauds Afghan power-sharing agreement
- News Guide: Steyer writes $15M to his super PAC
- Tracing shift from everyday American to jihadis
Most Popular News
9 days in, no contact with trooper slaying suspect
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities have had no contact with the suspect they describe as a self-taught survivalist despite an intensive search that shut down the heavily wooded community where he lived with his parets.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — The guitarist for U2 finally has an edge in getting his long-planned compound of mansions built in the mountains above Malibu.