The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to fight Ebola
- Congress scrutinizes Obama military strategy
- A look at US response to Ebola crisis
- As core al-Qaida weakened, its successors spread
- AP sources: US would retaliate against Assad
- More children live to age 5, work still to be done
- Video of lawmaker tirade resurfaces in House race
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie visiting South Carolina
- Concerns raised over 'Obamacare' abortion coverage
- Senate Dems spent $14M in August to keep majority
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Ukraine village hopes for chance to rebuild
NOVOSVITLIVKA, Ukraine (AP) — The kindergarten building in this village in eastern Ukraine was once a source of pride. Renovated and brightly decorated with money provided by German donors, its classrooms were opening the doors of education to 120 pupils at a time.