The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Conference committee approves $17B VA health bill
- $1,000 pill now hepatitis C treatment of choice
- House to vote on slimmed-down bill for border
- US: No sign Russia helping to ease Ukraine fight
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- US negotiator gives no hard deadline for Iran deal
- Despite good news, benefit programs face problems
- Boehner calls impeachment talk Democratic 'scam'
- Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
- Senate to vote on highway money as deadline looms
Most Popular News
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.
Wedding reception shut down when brawl breaks out
MIDDLETOWN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a brawl involving dozens of guests broke out at a wedding reception in central New Jersey.
Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American award
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.
Kosovo prosecutor suspects some killed for organs
BRUSSELS (AP) — A special European Union prosecutor said Tuesday he had "compelling indications" that up to ten captives were killed to have their organs harvested for illegal trafficking and black market sale during the 1998-99 Kosovo war.