The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Boogeymen and shady deals define spin for Senate
- Report on CIA interrogations shadows Gitmo trials
- Internet TV case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- At mudslide scene, Obama mourns with survivors
- US clears Egypt for some military assistance
- Pro-Russian insurgents hold journalist hostage
- Govt must turn over info on CIA prisons to defense
- Obama congratulates US winner of Boston Marathon
- Ukraine orders new military operation in the east
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
Most Popular News
'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The townsfolk believed the mosque was safe. They crammed inside as rebel forces in South Sudan took control of the town from government troops. But it wasn't safe. Robbers grabbed their cash and mobile phones. Then gunmen came and opened fire on everyone, young and old.
Post-9/11 military build-up reversal hits officers
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — After the 9/11 attacks, tens of thousands of young men and women joined the military, heading for the rugged mountains of Afghanistan and dusty deserts of Iraq.
Fugitive in '81 Pennsylvania death nabbed in Texas
DALLAS (AP) — A disabled 78-year-old church deacon living quietly in East Texas was arrested Monday by federal agents who said he committed a murder 33 years ago and 1,300 miles away.
Ex-Fox exec denies allegations in sex abuse suit
HONOLULU (AP) — A former Fox television executive on Tuesday denied allegations that he sexually abused a teen through a sex ring involving underage children.