The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Chamber of Commerce ads to run in Idaho, W.Va.
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent
- China gives no ground to Biden in air zone dispute
- Top general to teens: Watch what you post online!
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Tech gurus help boost speedy Internet in schools
- Common Core yields odd political allegiances
- Hagel says staff cutbacks will save $1 billion
- Abortion covered in most health plans for Congress
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher
SALEM, Mass. (AP) — A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.