The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- New safety rules proposed to curb oil train fires
- Kerry cites progress in Gaza cease-fire talks
- House GOP: Send National Guard, speed removals
- Senate panel backs McDonald for VA secretary
- Dole, vets groups renew push for disability treaty
- Agents get subsidized 'Obamacare' using fake IDs
- With GOP runoff over, Perdue and Nunn face off
- Judges in health care rulings vote party line
- Senate bill targets companies that move overseas
- US officials, lawmakers clash over Iraq policy
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Coroner: Heroin overdose killed Peaches Geldof
LONDON (AP) — Model and TV personality Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapsing from a battle to give up the drug, a British coroner ruled Wednesday.
Veteran says he was forgotten in VA clinic
DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — A veteran of the U.S. Marines says he was locked inside a central Florida community clinic operated by the Veteran's Administration.
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.