The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Analysis: GOP hopes Obama is key to Senate control
- 'Outsourcing' changes Georgia race in closing days
- Prisoner in Afghanistan to be tried in US
- Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
- Dad: White House jumper has "mental health" issues
- Lawmakers seek to end benefits to former Nazis
- Races for governor carry 2016 implications
- Rand Paul tries to peel away isolationist label
- AP-GfK Poll: Disapproval, doubt dominate on Ebola
- US: IS earns $1M per day in black market oil sales
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal immigrants
WASHINGTON (AP) — HealthCare.gov's simpler online application is being touted as a big win for consumers. But it can't be used by legal immigrants and naturalized U.S. citizens, who represent millions of potential new health insurance customers.
Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
Rotten eggs, horse urine, formaldehyde, bitter almonds, alcohol, vinegar and a hint of sweet ether.