The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Lawsuits challenge FAA drone, model aircraft rules
- Obama taking less vacation, but too much for some
- Potential 2016 candidates cautious on Ferguson
- Pentagon cites 'dangerous' Chinese jet intercept
- Facts about US racial unrest
- Administration condemns Russian move into Ukraine
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
- FBI: No credible threats to US from Islamic State
- Obama offers new accommodations on birth control
- Reid apologizes for Asian jokes at Vegas luncheon
Most Popular News
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.
4 white lion cubs born at German circus
BERLIN (AP) — A circus in Germany is celebrating the birth of four rare white lion cubs.
Serbia says it won't impose sanctions on Russia
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Despite pressure from the European Union, Serbia will not impose sanctions against Russia or curb its food exports to that country, Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said Friday.