The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama launches sales mission on immigration
- Stymied? Republicans seek immigration response
- House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories
- Investigators may have recovered lost IRS emails
- Obama to Ferguson: 'Keep protests peaceful'
- Holder urges calm ahead of Ferguson decision
- SPIN METER: Immigration steps are beyond the norm
- For Obama, a long road to immigration order
- House GOP sues Obama administration on health law
- Kids give first lady sarcastic "thanks" on Twitter
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
More Cosby shows canceled as women allege rape
MELBOURNE, Fla. (AP) — Performances by Bill Cosby in Nevada, Illinois, Arizona, South Carolina and Washington State have been canceled as more women come forward accusing the entertainer of sexually assaulting them many years ago.
Agency: Schools helped Lanza's mom 'appease' him
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Adam Lanza's parents and educators contributed to his social isolation in the years before he carried out the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by accommodating — and not confronting — his difficulties engaging with the world, according to a state report issued Frida.
Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — It was a highway robbery but the bandits got more than they bargained for when they stopped a taxi in Guinea and made off with blood samples that are believed to be infected with the deadly Ebola virus.