The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
- Ex-justice says politics can be factor on retiring
- Biden heads to Ukraine as tensions rise
- GOP campaign committee has $31M to hold House
- Lawmakers call for tighter sanctions on Russia
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry's prospects
- US justices hear arguments in Argentina debt case
- Sen. Warren's book focuses on working family woes
- Mrs. Obama to appear on May episode of 'Nashville'
Most Popular News
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — Officials say a 16-year-old boy is "lucky to be alive" and unharmed after flying from California to Hawaii stowed away in a plane's wheel well, surviving cold temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen.