The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama: Chances for final Iran deal 50-50 or worse
- Economic bright spots not a sure boost for Obama
- Analysis: Dog of year in Congress whimpers to end
- New consumer tips for Obama's fixer-upper website
- Hagel given assurances on Afghan security deal
- AP Exclusive: Rough ride for US-Russia copter deal
- A glance at why the US is buying Russian copters
- Obama taps former top aide to work on health law
- US to allow eagle deaths _ to aid wind power
- Biden visits DMZ as NKorea releases US tourist
Most Popular News
New Mexico officer in van shooting is fired
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during a chaotic October traffic stop has been fired.
Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
SUNBURY, Pa. (AP) — A couple married for just three weeks lured a man to his death with a Craigslist ad because they wanted to kill someone together, police said.
Biden visits DMZ as NKorea releases US tourist
OBSERVATION POST OUELLETTE, South Korea (AP) — U.S. Vice President Joe Biden stepped foot into the no-man's land between North and South Korea on Saturday, peering out at the furtive nation hours after it released an American tourist the regime had detained for more than a month.
Suffering from Alzheimer's, Ga. man fatally shot
CHICKAMAUGA, Ga. (AP) — The last walk that Ronald Westbrook took began as early as 1 a.m. when he slipped unnoticed from his North Georgia home with his two dogs.