The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ex-stepson: White House intruder meant no harm
- Who wins Senate control? Nov. 4 might not decide
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Feds censure local police, yet give lethal weapons
- US general: Arab nations need to help in Iraq
- UN ambassador: Others ready to fight Islamic State
- China, US, India push world carbon emissions up
- US applauds Afghan power-sharing agreement
- News Guide: Steyer writes $15M to his super PAC
- Tracing shift from everyday American to jihadis
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a Pennsylvania state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — The guitarist for U2 finally has an edge in getting his long-planned compound of mansions built in the mountains above Malibu.