The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans
- GOP senators urge Obama to hold off on immigration
- Poll: Economy, other issues overshadow abortion
- Obama rallies Maine voters, avoids spat over Ebola
- Want to buy a New Hampshire election ad? Good luck
- Christie hopes for 'big, fat blowout' for Branstad
- Justice Dept watchdog faults agency grenade probe
- Roberts' primary foe urges Kansans to vote for him
- Navajo vote could factor into tight Arizona race
- Dempsey: US considering empowering Sunni tribes
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Islamic State group wanted to send a warning against anyone who might plot against its rule.
AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
RAMLE, Israel (AP) — Alert the fashion police: prisoners in an Israeli jail have presented their debut collections, bringing the do's and don'ts of design straight to the halls of a penitentiary.
Inmate freed in landmark Illinois case
CHICAGO (AP) — A prisoner whose confession helped free a death row inmate in a case that was instrumental to ending capital punishment in Illinois was released Thursday after he recanted, and a prosecutor said there was powerful evidence that the other man was responsible.