The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- On Syria, Obama faces questions on Congress' role
- White House preps legal case for immigration steps
- Sources: US considering new relief mission in Iraq
- Louisiana Gov. Jindal sues feds over Common Core
- US checking report of 2nd American killed in Syria
- US economy forecast to grow by 1.5 percent in 2014
- Blackwater defense: Iraqi police removed evidence
- US to consider spousal abuse in immigration claims
- Perry says GOP Congress is key to solving problems
- Crist makes Florida comeback bid as 4 states vote
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Vermont bistro scolded for removing its bacon sign
WINOOSKI, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont restaurant that removed a bacon advertisement called insensitive to vegans and Muslims is being criticized for doing so.
UK sex abuse report prompts outrage, reflection
ROTHERHAM, England (AP) — Rotherham is a working-class town that is remarkable in its ordinariness — a collection of charmless discount stores, betting shops and kebab counters, surrounded by sleepy residential streets lined with brick houses that have seen better days.
Police: 911 botches call about child locked in car
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A 911 dispatcher is in trouble over his response to a mother who called for help after her 10-month-old son accidentally locked himself in her car, police said.