The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Udall suggests problems with Gardner pill plan
- Biden calls on governors to lead nation
- Appeals court upholds EPA's mining restraints
- James' return to Cleveland could complicate GOP
- Commanders: Benghazi rescue hampered by info lack
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- US given heads up about newspaper data destruction
- Lawmakers seek lower price for bill on vets' care
- Florida's political landscape upended with ruling
- US struggles to resolve Afghan election crisis
Most Popular News
Authorities: Prostitute gave exec fatal heroin hit
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (AP) — A Silicon Valley success story turned sordid this week with the arrest of an upscale prostitute who allegedly left a Google executive dying on his yacht after shooting him up with a deadly hit of heroin.
Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's president vowed vengeance in blood after 19 troops were killed in an insurgent rocket attack Friday, and residents of the rebel-held city of Donetsk began fleeing in large numbers for fear of a government siege.
Germany kicks out top US spy over espionage claims
BERLIN (AP) — Germany on Thursday demanded Washington's top spy in Berlin leave the country as a new round of allegations of U.S. espionage worsened the friction between the two allies.
Border Patrol ends migrant flights to San Diego
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The U.S. Border Patrol says it will stop bringing Central American migrants to San Diego after their arrests in Texas.