The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US network to scan workers with secret clearances
- Holder: Heroin an 'urgent public health crisis'
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Edward Snowden to speak at SXSW conference
- Court rules for landowner in trail dispute
- Obama meets with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday
- Obama returns to White House after Fla. vacation
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
- Can GOP neutralize immigration as election issue?
- No consensus on how to notify data breach victims
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
WASHINGTON (AP) — With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who prformed her autopsy.
Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
EUREKA, Calif. (AP) — A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck late Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.