The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Analysis: Hoping legislative defeats boost turnout
- Delay won't quell 2014 wrangling over Keystone XL
- Time not on side of Russia-Ukraine detente deal
- Obama signs bill aimed at blocking Iran's UN envoy
- Obama: Easter a time to reflect on hope, renewal
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Scenes from the never-dull Clinton White House
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
Divers pumping air into submerged SKorean ship
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — Coast guard officials say divers have begun pumping air into a submerged South Korean ship 48 hours after it listed and sank. But it wasn't immediately clear if the air was for survivors or for a salvage operation.
APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.