The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP-GfK Poll: Many doubt hospitals can handle Ebola
- US to track everyone coming from Ebola nations
- 3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings
- HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal immigrants
- Man apprehended after jumping White House fence
- 'Outsourcing' changes Georgia race in closing days
- TV runner-up Aiken seeks win in NC House race
- Disqualified tribal candidate persists in campaign
- US increases security, though no threats cited
- White House says immigration plans not final yet
Most Popular News
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
AP Exclusive: Driving up revered N. Korea mountain
LAKE CHON, North Korea (AP) — When North Korea opens its doors, it does so for a reason. So it was when the authoritarian government granted permission for a road trip so extensive that few North Koreans — let alone a pair of American journalists — could imagine taking it.
Mexico: Mayor linked to deadly attack on students
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Officials said Wednesday that a drug gang implicated in the disappearance of 43 students in a southern city essentially ran the town, paying the mayor hundreds of thousands of dollars a month out of its profits from making opium paste to fuel the U.S. heroin market.
Early Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction
NEW YORK (AP) — A vintage Apple computer that was one of only 50 made in Steve Jobs' garage in 1976 sold for $905,000 at auction on Wednesday, far exceeding pre-sale estimates and outdoing a previous high price of more than $671,000 paid in Germany last year.