The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Illinois Dems dig deep to keep governor's office
- Georgia, North Carolina midterms: Race matters
- Medicare weighs paying for end-of-life counseling
- Early votes exceed 15 million _ but who benefits?
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
- Mostly treats at White House for Halloween
- Democrats in tight New England governor races
- Baker insists fish tale true, got some info wrong
- Kansas tax collections short as election nears
- Poll: Economy, health care eclipse social issues
Most Popular News
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shocked and offended by explicit questions, some U.S. servicemen and women are complaining about a new sexual-assault survey that hundreds of thousands have been asked to complete.
APNewsBreak: Medicare bought meds for dead people
WASHINGTON (AP) — Call it drugs for the departed: Medicare's prescription program kept paying for costly medications even after patients were dead.