The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hagel to reassure Gulf allies on Iran deal
- US identifies American teacher killed in Libya
- Kerry seeks to soothe Israeli security concerns
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent
- VP Biden in South Korea for last stop on Asia tour
- Govt plan aims to keep older drivers safe on road
- Chamber of Commerce ads to run in Idaho, W.Va.
- White House pushes for jobless aid extension
- Milk prices could rise if farm bill looms
- Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Pods of 35 pilot whales have been moving into deeper water off Florida's southwest coast, raising optimism that the strandings may soon end on a positive note.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.