The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Putin
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- Obama, Japanese PM discuss Ukraine in phone call
- Half of millennials more likely to lean Democratic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Kerry meets with Jordan's king over peace plan
- Religious conservatives facing off at conference
- Heavier sanctions on Russia could backfire
- House passes bill to block Obama climate plan
- Obama vacation plans in doubt because of Ukraine
Most Popular News
Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — A security guard working in Oscar Pistorius' gated community says the athlete told him everything was "fine" when he called to investigate neighbors' reports of gunshots on the night Reeva Steenkamp was killed.
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.
Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
WASHINGTON (AP) — Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing this year that will likely change weather worldwide. But it won't be for the better everywhere.