The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Biden in Ukraine to show support as tensions rise
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
- Ex-justice says politics can be factor on retiring
- GOP campaign committee has $31M to hold House
- Lawmakers call for tighter sanctions on Russia
- Court won't hear Arizona appeal over harboring ban
- High court will hear case of mistaken traffic stop
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry's prospects
- Court to look at 'born in Jerusalem' passport case
Most Popular News
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.