The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama spurns GOP with expansive immigration orders
- Obama calls immigration plan commonsense, lawful
- FACT CHECK: Obama's claims on illegal immigration
- Key elements of Obama's actions on immigration
- Obama: Immigration shouldn't be 'deal breaker'
- Analysis: Next, the selling of a contentious plan
- NSA director: China can damage US power grid
- Panel predicts China will keep confronting US
- Does Obama have authority for immigration changes?
- Country of origin label for meat cuts endangered
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Bianchi out of artificial coma and taken to France
NICE, France (AP) — Formula One driver Jules Bianchi is showing signs of recovery following a life-threatening crash, and is breathing unaided after being taken out of an artificial coma and repatriated from Japan to a French hospital.
Mission Moon: Millions may help lunar landing
LONDON (AP) — It's the moon mission for the masses.