The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama to announce US sanctions on Russia
- Senate confirms McDonald as VA secretary
- Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House
- Obama dining with 4 Kansas City letter writers
- Senate bill would end NSA phone records collection
- 3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
- Poll: Immigration concerns rise with tide of kids
- Generation of tanners see spike in deadly melanoma
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treaty
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment of choice
Most Popular News
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Top doctor dies from Ebola after treating dozens
FREETOWN, Sierra Leone (AP) — A leading doctor who risked his own life to treat dozens of Ebola patients died Tuesday from the disease, officials said, as a major regional airline announced it was suspending flights to the cities hardest hit by an outbreak that has killed more than 670 people.
Report: More acidic seawater poses risks in Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The release of carbon dioxide into the air from power plant smokestacks to the tailpipe on your car could pose a risk to red king crab and other lucrative fisheries in Alaska, a new report says.
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.