The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
- Advice to Democrats: Don't say 'recovery'
- UK opposition party hires top Obama adviser
- Appeals court rejects challenge on cement plants
- Title of new Hillary Clinton book: 'Hard Choices'
- Spokeswoman: Sebelius not considering US Senate
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child this fall
- Walker's challenger doesn't focus on union rights
- IRS audits less than 1 percent of big partnerships
- Homeland Security reissues immigrant asylum rules
Most Popular News
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A surge of eleventh-hour enrollments has improved the outlook for President Barack Obama's health care law, with more people signing up overall and a much-needed spark of interest among young adults.
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Grief in town of students missing in ferry sinking
ANSAN, South Korea (AP) — The most poignant reminders of what's been lost here are the most ordinary.