The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Pentagon chief Hagel stepping down under pressure
- VA ousts hospital chief in Phoenix scandal
- GOP wisdom shifts on immigration
- Glass shattering? Flournoy tops Pentagon shortlist
- Salmonella in 10 states linked to raw sprouts
- Obama awards Presidential Medal of Freedom to 18
- Democrats name 3 finalists to host 2016 convention
- Obama meets with American winners of Nobel Prizes
- Obama defends moves on immigration
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
Most Popular News
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Erdogan: women are not equal to men
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan set off a new controversy on Monday, declaring that women are not equal to men and accusing feminists of not understanding the special status that Islam attributes to mothers.
Fire damages 750-year-old oak tree in Poland
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — A suspected arson fire in southwestern Poland has damaged a 750-year-old oak tree believed to be the country's oldest.