The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- House leaders abandon border bill
- US, UN announce deal on Gaza cease-fire
- Report: CIA officers read Senate emails
- Congress races to finish VA, highway bills
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Welcome aboard: Obama lavishes praise on Castro
- USDA overhauls decades-old poultry inspections
- More than 3,300 US inmates have sought clemency
- White House: UN school shelling 'indefensible'
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
Deadly Israeli strikes hit UN school, market area
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli artillery shells tore through the walls of a U.N. school crowded with sleeping war refugees and back-to-back explosions rocked a market filled with shoppers Wednesday as Israel's stepped up campaign against Gaza's Hamas rulers claimed at least 116 Palestinian lies.
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A small island near Buffalo has a big cat problem thanks to people who have abandoned felines there over the years.
Floods submerge parts of Balkans, 2 have died
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — A second person has drowned after rivers burst their banks in Romania, authorities said Thursday, and the flooding also caused damage across the Balkans, inundating a power plant in Serbia and causing landslides in Montenegro.