The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes
- Obama to renew calls for nuclear reductions
- Budget office view boosts Senate immigration bill
- Social issues still fire up GOP despite 2012 loss
- Obama relying on untested oversight board on NSA
- Gov't report: Smooth launch unsure for health law
- Military plans would put women in most combat jobs
- Medicare: Cost-saving changes coming for diabetics
- AP sources: 4 US troops killed in Afghanistan
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
Most Popular News
Ohio Day care worker accused of drugging snacks
COLUMBUS, OHIO (AP) — A central Ohio day care worker sprinkled drugs on snacks to get children in her day care to sleep during the day, according to police charges filed Monday that the woman adamantly denies as a misunderstood joke.
Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. - A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
3 charged with enslaving disabled Ohio mom, child
ASHLAND, Ohio (AP) — A mentally disabled woman charged with shoplifting a candy bar asked to be jailed because three people "had been mean to her" — then went on to tell authorities about her time spent in unfathomably cruel servitude, along with her young daughter, at the hands of three people, auhorities said Tuesday.
Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Award-winning journalist and war correspondent Michael Hastings died early Tuesday in a car accident in Los Angeles, his employer and family said.