The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hagel: Cadets must stamp out sex assault scourge
- Community outreach key to Obama counterterror plan
- Obama's speechwriter: from intern to top wordsmith
- Key senators tightly control immigration debate
- Obama refocuses terror threat to pre-9/11 level
- Political landscape changes with improving economy
- Kerry makes 1st official sub-Saharan Africa trip
- Obama: Nation must do more for fallen heroes
- Obama's drone rules provide limits, ambiguity
- Furlough Friday: Unpaid day off for many in gov't
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river, injuring 3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — An Interstate 5 bridge over a river collapsed north of Seattle Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers as three injured people were pulled from the chilly waterway.
Girl's suicide after alleged attack troubles town
SARATOGA, Calif. (AP) — One evening last Labor Day weekend, 15-year-old Audrie Pott walked up the driveway of a classmate's home alongside other teenagers. She'd told her parents she was spending the night with a friend. The friend claimed she was sleeping at Audrie's. Instead, the girls were havin a party.
Ore. teen accused of planning to attack school
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon high school student is being charged with attempted murder after the authorities say he planned to attack his high school with bombs.