The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama calls for peaceful end to island dispute
- US weighs clemency for inmates jailed for 10 years
- Spy plane outlasts Cold War, but not defense cuts
- High court nixes $3.4M award to child porn victim
- Rail safety effort marred by squabbling
- Hillary Clinton calls for more sanctions on Russia
- Conservative group drops image of Obama from ad
- Obama: Time is now to resolve trade pact issues
- Hagel seeking to deepen US-Mexico ties
- Report on CIA interrogations shadows Gitmo trials
Most Popular News
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Poland holds 1st big security exercise in decades
JASCE, Poland (AP) — In imaginary emergency drills, Polish security forces evacuated the Interior Ministry and rescued foreigners supposedly injured in a cross-border helicopter crash as part of Poland's first nationwide security exercises for decades.
Kosovo lawmakers clear way for EU war crimes court
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) — Lawmakers in Kosovo cleared the way Wednesday for the creation of a European Union-backed court that will investigate crimes committed by ethnic Albanian rebels during the country's 1998-99 war of independence from Serbia.
Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
PRAGUE (AP) — The Iron Curtain was traced by an electrified barbed-wire fence that isolated the communist world from the West.