The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- New questions over abortion coverage in health law
- AP sources: US would hit back against Assad attack
- First U.S. airstrike in expanded Iraq fight
- Decades later, Vietnam soldiers get Medal of Honor
- House GOP moves ahead on Syrian rebel training
- Sessions unopposed in primary or general election
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's short list
- Obama lends voice to DNC's first ads of 2014
- GOP blocks women's bill, Dems see campaign fodder
- White House backs use of body cameras by police
Most Popular News
Skin shocks used at Mass. school draw FDA look
CANTON, Mass. (AP) — Some cut themselves. Others slam their heads against walls or desks — so hard that one girl detached both retinas and a young man triggered a stroke. Another pulled out all his teeth.
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.