The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Lawsuits challenge FAA drone, model aircraft rules
- Obama taking less vacation, but too much for some
- Potential 2016 candidates cautious on Ferguson
- Pentagon cites 'dangerous' Chinese jet intercept
- Facts about US racial unrest
- Administration condemns Russian move into Ukraine
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
- FBI: No credible threats to US from Islamic State
- New Obama birth control fixes for religious groups
- Reid apologizes for Asian jokes at Vegas luncheon
Most Popular News
Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
WASHINGTON (AP) — America's top-ranked military officer says the surging Islamic State group has an "apocalyptic, end-of-days strategic vision" in the Middle East and cannot be defeated unless the United States and a coalition of partners confront it head-on in Syria.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.
4 white lion cubs born at German circus
BERLIN (AP) — A circus in Germany is celebrating the birth of four rare white lion cubs.