The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama to tell feds to boost renewable electricity
- Top general to teens: Watch what you post online!
- China gives no ground to Biden in air zone dispute
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Common Core yields odd political allegiances
- Hagel says staff cutbacks will save $1 billion
- Abortion covered in most health plans for Congress
- DIGITS: Americans' isolationism on the rise
- Tech gurus help boost speedy Internet in schools
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Court docs: Toronto mayor tried obtaining tape
TORONTO (AP) — New court documents released Wednesday suggest Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may have offered $5,000 and a car to suspected drug dealers in exchange for a video that appears to show him smoking crack.