The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Analysis: Obama holds upper hand on immigration
- AP sources: Obama broadens mission in Afghanistan
- Obama launches sales mission on immigration
- Stymied? Republicans seek immigration response
- Obama to Ferguson: 'Keep protests peaceful'
- Holder urges calm ahead of Ferguson decision
- Clinton: Obama immigration effort 'historic step'
- SPIN METER: Immigration steps are beyond the norm
- Obama: From 'deporter in chief' to 'gracias'
- GOP-led House report debunks Benghazi allegations
Most Popular News
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Agency: Schools helped Lanza's mom 'appease' him
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Adam Lanza's parents and educators contributed to his social isolation in the years before he carried out the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by accommodating — and not confronting — his difficulties engaging with the world, according to a state report issued Frida.
Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — It was a highway robbery but the bandits got more than they bargained for when they stopped a taxi in Guinea and made off with blood samples that are believed to be infected with the deadly Ebola virus.
Space station rarity: 2 women on long-term crew
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — For the 21st-century spacewoman, gender is a subject often best ignored.