The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Undercover probe finds health law failings
- FAA tells US airlines not to fly to Tel Aviv
- Obama attributes wildfires to climate change
- GOP voters in Georgia decide Senate nominee
- Government drafting birth control accommodation
- Seeking the limelight, Biden courts key Dem groups
- Obama nominee McDonald pledges to 'transform' VA
- US: Russia 'created the conditions' for shoot-down
- Obama pledges justice in visit to Dutch embassy
- Obama on fundraising trip to West Coast
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Protect yourself from identity theft
NEW YORK (AP) — It's an almost weekly occurrence: On Tuesday, Goodwill said its computer systems may have been hacked, leading to the possible theft of customers' credit and debit card information. The nonprofit agency, which operates 2,900 stores in the U.S., said it is working with federal investgators to look into a possible breach.