The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- Kerry: 'Irresponsible' not to aid Kurds against IS
- Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola
- Obama praises Supreme Court's gay marriage orders
- Obama coalition-building again, this time on Ebola
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps team
- Militant pleads not guilty in Benghazi attacks
- Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
- Kerry urges Asia to boost anti-Islamic State push
- DCCC raises $17M in September, NRCC raises $11M
Most Popular News
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
US lawmaker demands probe of Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior House Democrat is demanding an immediate investigation following an Associated Press report that suspected Nazi war criminals and former SS guards received millions of dollars in American Social Security benefits.
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.